HI5 Product Business launch by Traverus Travel

Televerus Traverus Cell Phones Review

Televerus Sprint Mifi

Traverus Televerus Cell Phones

Traverus Televerus Cell Phones
Have Arrived!

Traverus Really Works!

Traverus Travel

Call me and find out how much my team has grown in a little over a year now!

What your are looking at is a snap shot of my team growth as of the time I retired. You will be amazed at how it is continuing to grow around the world. Not only for me you are looking at hundreds of people that came across traverus and are winning around the world. For under $200 Traverus Travel has created more full time income earners its first year than any other Company. Travel is on of the Few recission proof industries. It controls Every countries economy. Corporate Travel as well will never Ever Stop. Traverus Travel allows you to capitalize on All Types of Travel being a 26 year old Debt Free Hosting Travel Agency.

Traverus Retired me

In less than 1 year!

Traverus is a real Travel Agency Opportunity. Up until Feb 18, 2008 I have worked for Corporate America as a Manager for over 20 Years. Because of Traverus I have now Officially Retired in less than 1 Year working with Traverus.




This Compensation is Amazing! This is a Company where the Average person with little experience can Win in Network Marketing. I have retired and my business partner who is of 27 years of Age has Retired. I want to have more testimonies of people I have helped Retire with Traverus Travel.

I have over 1700 RTA's & CTA's World Wide on my team in Germany, Malaysia, Japan, Nigeria, Italy, Singapore, Egypt, Isreal, Canada and many more. Traverus is in over 98 countries.

Now I can fulfill my dream of Ministry as a Full Time Pastor. I can now help people not only Spiritually but Financially as well. I am So Excited Today. It felt so good to send out this email from work.

Subject: Retirement Announcement!
To: Email Contacts
From: Marcus Brewer
Feb 18th,2008

Effective February 18, 2008 I Marcus S. Brewer am Retiring from Wells Fargo Bank.
You may reach me at my home email addr and phone number below.



May God Continue to bless you!

Marcus Brewer
515-962-9267
Traverus Travel

Traverus Confernce at Sea
I am so excited about this 7 Day Traverus Travel Cruise. Stay tuned for more details about this amazing 7 day Traverus Travel conference to the Bahamas.

So Far I have used the Traverus Travel Product to do the following. Stay in Five Star resort in Las Vegas for $70 a Night. Book My own Flights and Hotels and Car rentals to Atlanta, Texas, & Detroit not only get discounts but get a commission check for what I was going to do anyway.

I have went to Jamaica on a 6 day All Inclusive Cruise with my wife for only $200. I have had several Associates book travel through my website.

I have amazed those who know me from the lifestyle change and income that Traverus has created for my family. When I started Traverus Travel in March of 07 I was staying in these small two bedroom apts. I was working for Wells Fargo Bank and paying all of the Bills for the new Church I founded. I worked full time at the bank and took second job when the Church utilities needed to be paid. I never wanted to be percieved a some money hungry Pastor so I always worked to pay what ever the Church needed vs asking anyone else for money.

The schedule was demanding Full time work Part-Time husband and fathers fighting a full time Devil! I knew I needed a Change. I began to look for ways to earn income working from home to allow me to have more time freedom to be with my Family and grow the ministry. I knew about the economics of the baby boomers and I wanted to get into an industry that was catering to the needs of this powerful economic class. I went to the small business administration and did research on starting my own tradition Travel Agency. I quickly discovered that people no long go to the yellow pages and go to an office to book travel. 82% of all travel book last year was done via the internet. Companies like Priceline Expedia orbits travelocity are making multi billions without a sales force. Even Donald Trump has started his own online booking engine. I knew I was not going to get the funding to compete with these giants so I began to look for a company that would allow my to get into the game. That is how I came across this home based networking industry. I first came across YTB Travel Your Travel Biz.











At this time Traverus Travel had not Launched the home business model, Traverus Travel is currently operating as a Traditional Travel Agency for the last 25 Years successfully. They just hosted the after party at the emmys awards and began plans to build thier own resorts. I am glad I did not see Traverus Travel First because after what I experienced with YTB Travel I can really appreciate and know the difference of being in both YTB Travel and Traverus and can give explanation of both companies from the inside.


So I gladly paid my $500 in hopes of supplementing my Management income from Well Fargo to hopefull back peddle out of the corporate grind. I sent my portal out to all my associates and they supportively booked travel on my YTB Travel Site. Sadly once I got my commission checks I realized that the money was not going to be made selling the trave at all, It was going to come from the networking side. So began to speak to those who had used my portal about getting one themselves. What I learned from those that joined is that $500 was to high of a price point for most people in these tough economic times. People had no objections to the program of travel and the benefits of it, it just came down to the price to start the program.

The average person is not a sales person and does not want to be one, to convince or persuade or market a $500 program you are going to have to be one on some level. I realized I would need experienced Networkers to build the type of income I was looking for. YTB was not for the average joe. The compensation is build for big builders which I am not. You have to continually grow and Grow and GROW your business to hit bonuses! The residual income is not there for the Part-Timer like myself. In Traverus Travel Your Grow large Residual income not bonuses. I realized I could not retire depending on hitting bonuses! So I went online looking for professionals and that is how I came across Traverus Travel.

I was on the internet recruiting for YTB Travel which no one had a problem with as long as I was bringing other networkers to YTB Travel. I specifically went after other travel networkers. Once I came across Traverus Travel I figured I would pick apart the compensation plan as compared to YTB Travel and convert these little reps into what I felt was the best company. As I began to study the company and compensation plan more and more I discovered that some things that were very interesting and alarming.



Cost
YTB
499.95
Traverus
119.95
WebsiteTravelocity Travelocity
TerritoryUSAInternational
Credentials**Only CLIAClia, IATAN,
Suppliers**ExecptionsAll Suppliers
Monthly Fee49.9549.95
Residual Income$2 per person$5 per upto $15 per person
Years of Operation7 years26years Travel/1 yr networking
Number of Reps136,00010,000
Member TripsNOYES


** YTB no longer has IATA Credentials and can no longer book travel through these suppliers. Marriot Hotels, Hyatt Hotels, Royal Caribbean Cruise lines, Norweigan Cruseline.

why I switch to ytb
Listen to WHY DID I SWITCH to
Traverus Travel? CLICK HERE

Obviously I joined Traverus Travel that was a no brainer. to be able to offer the same product get more commissions and be fully international paying more residual income at 1/2 the Cost! What you see are the results from not only my decision but 1000's of others on my team World Wide.



People struggle for Years in YTB Travel trying to get to 100 people in thier power team with a Price of $500 to Join and then another $150 for what they call Certification. I am so Glad I made the change in just a little over a Year I have moved out of my 2 bedroom apt to my first home. Retired from Wells Fargo and I am now Home Schooling my children and able focus on Ministry and not worry about Money. Nothing different about me or anything I did different than when I was with YTB Travel Network. Myself and many others just found more people had the money to Join Traverus Travel Network for under $200 vs paying the large upfront cost to Try YTB.



People have called me a quitter and have tried to suggest I was not following "The System" or I was not coachable or teachable. Now many of them want to call me unethical because I am now doing to YTB what was doing for YTB...recruiting and growing my business. Fact is I did nothing different I spoke to the same people I spoke to about YTB Travel that said they like the Idea but had to wait till they got the money from saving up or tax refund and so forth. More of them could get started with Traverus Travel. They found that more people they talked to could also get started and it just grew and Grew and GREW!

Everyone who has switched to Traverus Travel has experienced faster and greater results and more residual income. We have over 50 people on our Team that have been able to walk away from corporate america. The Timining is Right for Traverus Travel International. I tell everyone you would have to of been stupid or blind to not get into YTB Travel when it was 2 years old. Well I say the same thing for those comparing the two now. Traverus Travel is YTB Travel in it's first two Years on Steriods. Traverus Travel now has the record as the fastest growing Travel Network in History. 10,000 or 1st Year. It took YTB Travel 5 years to reach that number! YTB's momemtum has past. The Top earners are all ready in position and those who get started now only fall in thier groups. Where is Traverus Travel is fresh and new Ground Floor in over 98 countries which market potential is not measurable. One of my sayings has always been Like Noah Said....Don't Miss The Boat!

Traverus Travel,ytb scam,Traverus Comp plan,ytb

Traverus Televerus Cell Phones

Traverus Travel Cell Phones -Televerus Cell Phones
TraVerus Travel is an affiliate based international travel company with tens of thousands of agents spanning over 90 countries. TraVerus Travel is one of the leading providers of travel services and education in the world and is the exclusive travel partner of 5CTV and China Clicks2.

TraVerus Travel is changing the future of travel. In addition to the Travel aspect of our business, TraVerus has also launched a great line of products in our “Verus Line.” Traverus Cell Phones This gives our agents the ability to share a significant amount of travel related products and other “High Demand” products with their customer base. This of course brings our Agents a brand new revenue stream.

TraVerus now features a unique Three Dimensional (3D) compensation plan that offers two great weekly pay systems: our new Binary entry system along with our coded bonus system. We know it is critical to get you into the profit mode as quickly as possible. These two options along with our normal commission earned when a product is sold make this the strongest and most unique opportunity that has ever been offered. We then have the forced matrix along with other residual codes that are paid monthly.


Traverus Leadership

Pastor Marcus Brewer International Executive Corporate Field Team Member Founder Club Member

Pastor Marcus Brewer has been a Founding Pastor of Two Churches and has a successful sales manager track record for close to two decades, developing high performance sales teams within many fortune 500 companies such as MCI, Ameritech/SBC Global, Allstate, and most recently Wells Fargo Bank before retiring at 38 years of age and becoming one of the top income earners and trainers in Traverus Travel. Pastor Brewer's leadership and training experience helped him to excel in Traverus building high performing teams.

Pastor Brewer has recently been promoted to the corporate field leadership team.This position will enable him to furtherdevelop and implement sales and marketing strategies for our Field representatives.

He also facilitates many opportunity and trainings webinars company wide sharing our dynamic comepsation plan and online marketing strategies.

President Founder David Manning
A few weeks back we were asked to determine the validity of some telecom products that were being offered in the market. After a thorough review of what is available we found that many products that they said were available are not available at this time. We did learn however that we can offer some exclusive, exciting and cost saving items for your use and sale.

Telecom (which is a 4.2 Trillion dollar market worldwide) fits in very well with travel and we have identified several products that have cutting edge technology and broad base application that we will be rolling out. We will be offering a program for wireless devices that will allow our customers to make unlimited network to network calls and also use the service to place calls using the internet, without having to use their existing cell provider minutes. The result will be allowing them to save their cell phone minutes and lower their fixed plan cost they have now.

We want anyone who is considering joining TraVerus and the "TeleVerus" family to understand before they make a decision to join us that we will only offer products that we know have immediate availability for delivery to our Agent base. TraVerus is applying the same strategy to our product family for telecom as we do for our travel segment. Working with the top suppliers in the industry on cutting edge products and certifying our products as we go. We have selected a key individual who is sourcing our vendors and developing a very aggressive schedule to release products to the field. This gentleman has 25 plus years in the industry and has a contact base that is second to none in the industry.

Be sure to read your emails this week. We are finalizing the set up of our software,integrating our back office with our switch and getting phones in stock for release to our leaders. Once the phone is field tested for a few days we will begin the overall roll out to the entire organization. Simply stated we will be able to offer significant savings to our customers as a result of the varied programs that we will have available.

As always, take the high road, do not embellish our story. One further note, be certain that you do not enroll anyone into the program without their knowledge and consent. We now offer the greatest product base of any company in the business. Travel, Telephony, Weight Loss and Energy. It doesn't get any better than this.

Thanks to all of you for the efforts that you are expending!

Sincerely,

David E. Manning
President & CEO
TraVerus Travel


Is Available in the following countries.
Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegowina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos Keeling Island Columbia Comoros Congo Congo the minute the public Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote D'lvoire operation (Hrvastska) Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican republic East timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Foroe Islands Fiji Finland France France metropolitan French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Gaudeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and Mc Donald Islands Holy See (vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong hungry Iceland India Indonesia Iran Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea Democratic People's Republic of Korea Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Republic Latvia Lebanon lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Maritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Modova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Island Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakis (Slovak Republic) Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South sandwich islands Spain Sri Lanka St. Helena St. Pirre and Miquelon Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Swaziland Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan province of China ZambiaTajikistan Tanzania United Republic of Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States minor outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (British) Wallis and Futuna Islands Western Sahara Yemen Yugoslavia Zambia Zimbabwe